|Day 1: HO CHI MINH CITY - TAIPEI (D)
||Morning: Pick up at Tan Son Nhat airport, depart for Taipei (BR392 12:45-17:00).
Afternoon: Arrive Taipei, the capital of Taiwan.
Evening: Welcome to Taipei and transfer to downtown to discover the Taipei night life: Danshui old street: Mongolian bar B-Q at downtown restaurant with choices of varieties of meats, vegetables and spices. Then visit the exotic night market with food stalls, walk through the snake alley and small shops. Spectacular night scene of the ancient Lungshan temple crowded with worshippers. Ancient Buddhist rituals are still practiced by many people today. Stop at 101 Building, which is the world tallest one.
or - Shilin Night Market, one of the largest night markets in Taipei. The market is centered on Yangming Theater and Cicheng Temple. The night market is formed by many prosperous shops on Wenlin Road, Dadong Road and Danan Road, etc. Among them, Shilin Market was built as early as in 1899 and the market is famous for various snacks and eatery such as large pancake enfolding small pancake, hot pot on stone or Shilin sausage...
Have dinner, check in. Overnight at Taipei.
|Day 2: TAIPEI (B/L/D)
||Morning: Have breakfast and take the Taipei citytour, that affords a glimpse of how Taiwanese people live, work, and play. Visit:
Everning: have dinner and visit or shop at Ximending area. It has been a famous area for shopping and entertainment since the 1930s. Overnight at Teipei.
- Martyrs' shrine, to see an excellent example of classical Ming Dynasty architecture dedicated to the fallen war heroes of the country and an interesting hourly guard-changing ceremony.
- National palace mueseum, which houses the world's largest and most valuable collection of Chinese art treasures. There are permanent displays of ceramics, bronzes, oracle bones, porcelain, paintings, calligraphy, enamelware, jade, Ching dynasty costume, carvings, and cabinets, as well as temporary exhibitions of other items.
- Feng Shui store, being a good place to buy jewellery along with numerous spiritual and feng-shui items.
- The grandiose CKS Memorial Hall, pay homage to the late President Chiang Kai-Shek.
- Take a walk along Yuan Xiang food street, where you can taste the world-famous dumplings. Have lunch, and come back with the trip:
- Magical hot spring in the north of Taipei.
- Taipei 101. It is a 101-floor landmark skyscraper that claimed the title of world's tallest building (508m) when it opened in 2004.
|Day 3: TAIPEI - TAICHUNG (B/L/D)
||Morning: After breakfast, check out and drive to Sun Moon Lake, which is located in the middle of Taiwan and situated 762 meters above sea level in the lofty mountains of Central Taiwan. The tour will stop at the famous Wenwu Temple or Literature Warrior Temple dedicated to Confucius as Master of Pen and to Kuan Ti as Master of Sword, at the peacock garden, the Holy Monk Shrine and the Tse-En Pagoda.
Evening: After touring around Sun Moon Lake, we proceed to the hotel for checking in, have dinner. You can enjoy the night on your way or take a walk at Fengchia Night Market. Overnight at Taichung.
|Day 4: TAICHUNG - TAINAN - KAOHSIUNG (B/L/D)
||Morning: Enjoy breakfast, check out, depart for Tainan. The ancient capital of Taiwan. It is situated on the southwestern coastal plains of the island and enjoys a warm climate year-round. It is the island's oldest and fourth largest city. With its long history, Tainan is rich in historic sites and cultural heritage. Visit:
Afternoon: Drive to Kaohsiung City, which is the second largest city in Taiwan.
- Anping port or Zeelandia port. When the Dutch occupied Tayoan, they built up the first castle in Taiwan. At that time, it was the heartbeat of politics and trade in this area.
- An Ping Old street is a tourist attraction that has many little shops and food stalls.
The tour will take you to:
Dinner and stay overnight at Kaohsiung.
- Xizi bay, it's famous for beaches with emerald water, pure atmosphere and wonderful landscape changing from morning to night, but the brilliant colors of the sunset are unparalleled in their beauty.
- Former British Consulate. It is the portrayal illustration of modern Chinese and Western cultural communication, and also the first formal consulate built by foreigners in Taiwan.
- Sanduo shopping district. Anchor stores here include the Shin Kong Mitsukoshi Department Store, Sogo, and Mega'21 Far Eastern Shopping Complex.
- Love River
- Lio Ho Night Market.
|Day 5: KAOHSIUNG - TAOYUAN (B/L/D)
||Morning: Have breakfast, check out, drive to Foguangshan,"Light of Buddha mountain". It is by far Taiwan's most beautiful Buddhist monastery. Visit:
Evening: Have dinner, check in, overnight at Taoyuan
- The most striking feature here - the 120 meter high Amitabha Buddha statue surrounded by 480 smaller statue.
- Spring Autumn Pavilions.
- Lotus Lake.
- Leave Kaohsiung for Taoyuan.
|Day 6: TAOYUAN - HO CHI MINH CITY (B)
||Morning: Have breakfast, check out. Transfer to Taoyuan airport for Ho Chi Minh city departure (BR391 09:10-11:35). Arrive Tan Son Nhat airport. End of services. Home sweet home.
- Return flight HCM-Taipei-HCM (Eva air)
- Airport tax & fuel tax.
- Accomodation: 3-4* hotel, DBL/TWN sharing room
- A/c transportation: coaches from 16 seats to 45 seats.
- Experienced tour guides (Hoan My guide & local guide).
- Chartis travel insurance: 10.000 usd/case (for people) and 1.000 usd/case (for luggage).
- Meals: as mentioned.
- Taiwan visa.
- Tip for local driver & guide: 5 usd/pax/day.
- Re-entry visa (apply for foreigner only): 40 usd/pax.
- Personnal expense: telephone fee, laundry, minibar, ...
- From 2-11 years old: 75% tour price(sharing bed with adult),90% tour price,if you own a bed.
- Under 2 years old : 30% tour price(sharing bed with adult).
- Over 11 yeas old : Please payment as adult
- Hat, passport cover, Hoan My bag
- Children under 02 years: 30% tour cost.
- Children 02-12 years old sharing room with 02 adult: 75% tour cost.
- Children 02-12 years old sharing room with 01 adult: 90% tour cost.
- Children over 12 years old: 100% tour cost.
REQUIREMENTS OF ENTRY VISA TO TAIWAN:
Your visa application document must be done15 days before departure.After the Taiwan consulate comparison, your original document will be returned.
- A passport valid for at least six months.
- Two photos (4x6) taken within the past six months.
- Marriage Certificate (if married).
- Savings book or transaction account within 3 months (worth at least 5000USD).
- For employee customers: labor contract, health insurance book, social insurance book, leaving application.
- For business customers: business license, tax documents last 3 months.
- For retired customers: Certificate of retirement.
- Accompanied children: birth certificate, parents' financial document.
- After tour registration: 10 % of charge.
- From 30-45 working days before departure date: 20% of charge.
- From 20-30 working days before departure date: 30% of charge.
- From 10-20 working days before departure date: 50% of charge.
- From 04-10 working days before departure date: 75% of charge.
- 03 days before tour: 100 % of charge.
Wishes you a pleasant, enjoyable and rewarding tour !